This job is no longer accepting applications.
My major financial client who is a leader in the banking sector is looking for an experienced Scrum Master to help them deliver a leading-edge, multi-platform software application across the entirety of their global business.
This is inside IR35
The successful Scrum Master will be an exceptional leader with a proven track record in coaching and supporting leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in Lean-Agile practices.
Professional experience and personal skills profile:
- Should have experience delivering the projects using the AGILE and SAFE methodologies
- Should be able to setup and facilitates all scrum events: Daily Sprint, Sprint refinement, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective.
- Should be proficient in understanding JIRA workflows and defining/tracking the definition or readiness and doneness for the scrum teams
- Able to understand JIRA reports to track the sprint progress
- Should be well versed in understanding the technologies aspects to drive the delivery, preferably should be close to cloud technologies
- Should be able to coach team in understanding AGILE practices
- Works with Scrum Team, as well as internal and external stakeholders, to influence and drive key decisions
- Should be able to resolves team impediments and represent the team in the relevant forums to share the updates
Please apply for more information
Scrum Master, Banking, Start ASAP, 6+ Months, £500-550
Your application has been successfully submitted.